Tuesday, June 14, 2011

CRAZY dreams!!

Ok, as some of you know, I take melatonin some nights if I am exceptionally tired, just to make sure I get a good night's sleep. And one thing melatonin will do is give you WILD dreams! Last night, I dreamt that I was back in my college days, renting a cute little apartment in an old building in downtown, C-bus. My landlord came over to do an inspection, and although the place was immaculate (way cleaner than it was in life lol) he told me it was unacceptable, I would be evicted. I begged him not to kick me out, tears and all. And then he looked at me, scantily clad, and ran his hand up the outside of my thigh and said he thought MAYBE we could work something out. He was a really attractive guy, in his early 50's, but not like gross old man, not metrosexual either, just always really nicely dressed, and smelled so good. And in my dream he had an ENORMOUS cock. I could see it bulging in his pants- it was HUGE! Want to hear what happened? Give me a ring.... or maybe even YOU could pretend to be my landlord....
XOXO~ Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment